Good Afternoon Boss Babes! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful sunny day!
If you're like me, you don't like to spend your money on things because you know you'll either be starving because you have no money to buy food, or you're just flat out broke. So I thought, why not make a quick little post on some fun things to do at a cheaper price for the rest of the summer months!
1. Float down the river - Now this is something I need to do more often!! If you just want to float around all day in the hot sun with a bunch of your friends but keep cool on the water, this is something you'd be interested in. And with this scorching heat, who wouldn't want to get out of the house for a few hours!?
2. Slip n Slide - Who doesn't love a slip and slide?! If you're ready for some backyard fun, this is the activity for you. And an even better idea to add to this slip n slide is to make a game out of it! An idea that I thought of is beer pong, and if the opponent gets the ball in you have to drink your beer AND take a ride on the slip n slide.
3. Hike - Why not be active and have fun?! With this amazing weather we've been having who wouldn't want to spend their days out in the mountains.
4. Camping - WHO DOESN'T LOVE CAMPING. PERIOD. All I have to say about this one.
5. Outside Workout!! - Check out my blog post under fitness on how to do my fun outdoor workout circuit!
So there you have it! Enjoy the rest of the summer Boss Babes!
Written by: Lauren Hedley