Hey Boss Babes!
I thought today I'd share my favourite shoulder exersices with you guys!
- Light barbell shoulder press - 4 sets, 12 repetitions - Keep the weight light for these focusing on form and slow and controlled throughout the entire movement.
- Face Pulls - 4 sets, 10 repetitions - start with lightest weight, by third set you should be at your heaviest and for the fourth set the lightest weight out of all four sets.
- Cable rear delt fly's - 4 sets, 15,12,10,8 - Start light, end heavy
- Between the legs rope cable pull throughs - 4 sets, 15,12,10,8 - Start light, end heavy
- Dumbbell shoulder press - 4 sets, 12,10,8,6 - Start with medium weight, to heaviest you can for six.
- Arnold press - 4 sets, 10 repetitions - Controlled through the whole movement
- Upright barbell front raise - 3 sets, 10 repetitions
- SUPERSET - Upright shoulder fly's + Bent over rear delt fly's - 4 sets, 12 repetitions for the upright shoulder fly's, and until failure for the bent over rear delt fly's - Challenge yourself with heavier weight but making sure form is correct.
Written by: Lauren Hedley