Hey Boss Babes!!
Are you all ready for the weekend?! I know I Am!
Today I thought I would share with you all what's in my gym bag!
- Shoes - I usually bring my Nike free's and also my converse. Like beautiful Ashley said in her blog post, typically I wear runners for cardio based work and converse to squat because they are more comfortable.
- Hat - I don't always wear a hat, but I know if I'm going to be doing cardio or something a lot more fast paced I'll wear a hat just to keep the sweat out of my eyes and also because I personally think hats are just super cute.
- Lock - LOCK UP YOUR STUFF!
- Pre Workout - Typically I use C4 (Cellucor) and I use the pink lemonade flavor its amazing.
- Post Workout - I use Nutrabio Reload. It's absolutely perfect for me and really helps my muscles recover.
- Headphones - I honestly don't know what brand my headphones are because my step dad bought them for me but they are wireless! I love wireless headphones because they are so much easier to use and they don't get in the way.
- Extra pair of leggings - Since it's getting so hot outside I'm typically wearing shorts in the gym, however, I do like to bring extra leggings in case it's a high intensity training day and I know I'm going to sweat more.
- Lip Balm - Honestly if you all haven't clued in by now I just love lip balm and don't go anywhere without it.
- Resistance band(s) - I LOVE RESISTANCE BANDS! They work so well for leg workouts and I always make sure I have my red one. You can literally by them anywhere like I know Winners sells some at times and also Amazon.
So that is what is typically in my gym bag!
Have an awesome weekend Boss Babes!
Written by: Lauren Hedley