Good Morning Boss Babes!
This morning I thought I would share the best HITT workout I have ever tried. It really does hit every body part and I can promise you you'll feel it for a few days after!! I typically hate full body workouts, why? because I'm lazy. However, when I do them I make sure to focus on every exercise like I would if it was a regular workout day. Enjoy!!
ROUND ONE - 3 sets, 15 reps
- Lunges with dumbbell shoulder press - At bottom of lunge, press up with dumbbells.
- Tricep dips - I typically do these on a bench
- Dumbbell push ups with one arm row - If you don't want to do the push ups you can just do the plank rows.
- Mountain Climbers for 60 seconds
ROUND TWO - 3 sets, 15 reps
- Plate thruster - Basically it's like kettle bell swings but with a plate. You can use a kettlebell if prefered.
- Plate curl and press - Bicep curl with the plate to overhead press with plate.
- Plate squat
- Plate Crunches
ROUND THREE - 3 Minutes Total - 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest
- Leg lifts in plank position
- Shoulder to bridge walk up (plank)
Written by: Lauren Hedley