Good Morning Boss Babes!
It's a beautiful Friday morning and I hope everyone is as excited for the weekend as I Am! Today I'm going to be sharing with you some of my favorite hamstring exercises.
1. Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 4 sets, 10 Repetitions (You can also put 25 pound weights under your feet so your heels are on the ground but not the front part of your foot)
2. Single Leg Hamstring Curl with Kettle bell - 4 sets, 10 Repetitions (Focus on keeping your hips in line)
3. Romanian Deadlifts - 4 sets, 10 repetitions (Pause at top for 2 seconds longer than usual)
4. SUPERSET - Laying Down Hamstring Curl + Single Leg Lying Down Hamstring Curl - 4 sets, 10 Repetitions for Both Exercises (Go heavier on the double leg curls)
5. Dumbbell Pulse Hamstring Curls - 4 sets, 10 Repetitions (At bottom, pulse then stand back up)
6. Leg Press - 4 sets, 10 Repetitions (Place your feet as high on the platform as you can so you hit your hammies + glutes instead of quads)
7. Glute Kickbacks + Band - 4 sets, 20 Repetitions Each Leg (I typically do this at the end of my workout to get a better glute pump)
Written by: Lauren Hedley