What's up Boss Babes!!
I thought I'd write up a new ab workout I've been trying! This ab workout consists of machine work and body weight.
1. Abdominal Holds - 3 sets, One minute on and thirty seconds off - I do this in a V sit position with my hands at my sides
2. Ab Crunch Machine - 3 sets, 25 Reps
3. Alternate Heel Touches - 3 sets, One minute on and thirty seconds off
4. Cable Crunches With Rope - 3 sets, 15 Reps
5. Cross Body Crunches - 3 sets, 20 Total Reps
6. Decline Crunch - 3 sets, 15-20 Reps
7. Decline Oblique Crunch - 3 sets, 20 Reps Total
XO, Lauren Hedley