Thats right ladies protein pancakes. My favourite meal of the day is breakfast so why not make it fun and healthy?!
It's always been so hard for me with nutrition and knowing what it best for my body, but with a little research and some help from my amazing boss babe team I have finally figured out some fun recipes that are going to help you achieve that summer body.
So here is the recipe to the BEST protein pancakes!!
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 4 teaspoons of baking powder
- A pinch of salt and a pinch of cinnamon!
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder (your choice of what powder you would like to use)
- 2 tablespoons of flax meal (not all safeways will carry this only ones with a health food section, whole foods has it aswell)
- After you have all of your ingredients is to run it through the blender and make sure it is completely mixed.
- Take a pan and put it to medium high heat and make relatively small-medium size pancakes whatever you prefer! If you notice the pancakes are falling apart turn the heat up higher.
- You can add in chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, syrup whatever you want to add to make your pancakes taste amazing!
So there ya have it now you know how to make amazing healthy pancakes! Eating healthy doesn't have to be a hassle, rather it can be super fun! So In the next couple weeks here I will hopefully have some more fun recipes for you guys so that you too can love eating healthy!
Written by: Lauren Hedley :)