What's up Boss Babes!
I thought I would share with you all my favourite oat bar recipe!
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bars!!
- 1 1/2 Cups of quick cooking oats
- 1/4 Cup of light brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Large mashed banana
- 1/4 Cup of creamy peanut butter
- Mix together the oats, light brown sugar, baking powder, kosher salt, and ground cinnamon
- Add in vanilla, milk, and egg then mix together
- Add in peanut butter and banana and mix all together
- Try and cook it in an 8 by 8 inch pan, lightly greased, and bake at 350 F degrees for 20-25 minutes!
So there you have it! I love making these when it's a nice summer day so I have something healthy to snack on. This recipe usually makes 8 servings so they'll definitely fill you up and you'll have plenty of them!
Written by: Lauren Hedley