Good Morning Boss Babes!
Hope everybody is having a great start to their lovely August 1st morning! Today I thought I'd switch it up from bagels and do a fun smoothie bowl!
1. 1 1/2 cup of frozen pineapple (plus more for serving)
2. 1 sliced banana (plus more for serving)
3. 1 cup of coconut milk
4. 1/4 cup of shredded coconut, toasted
5. Cherries (optional)
How to Make:
1. Combine pineapple, banana, and coconut milk in a blender on high until smooth
2. Pour into a large bowl. Put more pineapple, coconut, and banana slices on top with a cherry if wanted
Five easy steps babes that's it! I live a pretty fast paced life so quick meals like this really help throughout the day. Enjoy!
Written by: Lauren Hedley