It's Saturdaaaay Boss Babes!
You know what the best thing to do on a Saturday afternoon is? Make these delicious oat clusters! I like to switch up what I'm eating and try out new things just because I'm not really competing or getting ready for anything right now so there's no strict diet I really follow at all.
1. 2 Tablespoons of peanut butter (natural)
2. 2 tablespoons of 1% low fat milk
3. 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4. 3/4 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
How to Make:
1. Heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat for 3 minutes or until chips melt.
2. Stir in oats, remove heat.
3. With a spoon, drop relatively small ball portions on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let it set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Yup! That's it that's all. I love these quick recipes because I don't typically have a lot of time so when I have these quick on the go snacks it really helps fuel my day. I also like to eat these as pre or post workout snacks just because it helps with that intake of food aswell.
Enjoy Boss Babes :)
Written by: Lauren Hedley